Today is Thanksgiving in America and from my knowledge of it from TV and movies, there’s a big dinner and you’re grateful for stuff. So here’s 10 things I’m thankful for:
- Getting into college: This is a big thing that happened in my life this year. I’m very fortunate to get into UCC and I love my life here.
- My family: Since I don’t see them as much anymore due to college and people living in other places. So when I do see them, I try to make the most of it and enjoy their company.
- My friends: To my old and new friends, I love them equally. Like my family, I also try to make the most of them when I see them.
- My boyfriend: He is a fantastic, smart, funny and caring person. He is so awesome it is glorious!
- College Dinners: If it wasn’t for them, I would starve. Thank you!
- My love of writing: If it weren’t for that, I’d have no poetry, no blog or no articles. And thank you to all my faithful readers!
- Blackboard: This device for notes in UCC is my saviour for missed notes!
- The Internet: Because internet.
- My bed:It’s so soft and warm!
- Male British Actors: Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston are so pretty, lovely and awesome people who are amazing actors. I love them so much!
That’s it. What are you grateful for? You can comment under my blog. I want to wish all my American friends and readers a Happy Thanksgiving!